Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finaly!!

Its been a while so I thought I would post some of my writings that kept me away from this blog. The first was published in The Canadian Friend a Quaker publication the rest were from my Farming Column in our local newspaper. There has also been an opinion article in The Western Producer and several sheep related articles in Canadian and American sheep publications.
Lambing went well and is now finished, all stock are out on pasture including sheep pigs chickens and rabbits. We attend our local farmers market which is going well seems we are selling chickens before they are hatched! They are proving popular and we will start a new batch soon.Pigs too, as we have had to buy more to fill orders. So the vegans are not left out I am also growing a market garden with a large planting of beans for drying. In effect we will be a "one stop protein shop"!

No comments: